Panelist Community Guidelines
Thank you for using Panelist, the platform that helps you be a part of a global event community. The content that you contribute to Panelist should contribute to the Panelist community in a constructive way. This means that you should only use the platform for the purpose of hosting and attending mutually helpful events that don’t waste the community’s time or breach ethical guidelines. Our community is a place where everyone is respectful, honest and inclusive. These Community Guidelines continually evolve to ensure our members have a positive experience.
Table of Contents:
Be civil and thoughtful in your communication and interactions
Share your real identity and be transparent about your intentions
Embrace your fellow Panelists irrespective of race, gender, disability, medical or other needs
Tell us if you see something wrong
If you see something you believe may be contrary to our policies and guidelines, please report it to us as soon as you become aware of it. We will investigate genuine issues within 20 days.
Abusing our community guidelines can result in action against your content or account
Our policies apply to all members of this community. Depending on the severity of abuse, we may decide to limit or remove certain content you have posted. If you believe something was removed in error, you can contact us and let us know. Repeated or severe offenses can result in a temporary restriction or permanent ban from Panelist. If you believe action taken on your account was in error, you can contact us to appeal the action.
- ● We require every member to behave respectfully on Panelist.
- ● We don’t allow content that attacks, denigrates, intimidates, dehumanises, incites or threatens hatred, violence, prejudicial or discriminatory action against individuals or groups because of their actual or perceived race, ethnicity, national origin, caste, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, religious affiliation, or disability status. Hate groups are not permitted on Panelist. Do not use racial, religious, or other slurs that incite or promote hatred, or any other content intended to create division.
- ● We don’t allow content or activities that promote, organise, depict, or facilitate criminal activity. We also don’t allow content depicting or promoting instructional weapon making, drug abuse, and threats of theft.
- ● We do not condone and we prohibit any terrorist organisations or violent extremist groups on our platform. Individuals who affiliate with such organisations or groups to promote their activities are also strictly prohibited. Content that depicts terrorist activity, that is intended to recruit for terrorist organisations, or threatens, promotes, or supports terrorism in any manner is not tolerated.
- ● Panelist is not a dating website and does not tolerate unwanted expressions of attraction, desire, requests for a romantic relationship, marriage proposals, sexual advances or innuendo, or lewd remarks. Do not use Panelist to pursue romantic connections of any nature, or comment inappropriately on someone’s appearance. Nor should you share content that is sexually explicit in nature. Panelist does not condone or allow people who engage in or promote non-consensual sexually explicit content (e.g., revenge porn), escort services, prostitution, exploitation of children, or human trafficking.
- ● Do not share junk mail, spam, chain letters, phishing schemes, or any other scams are also prohibited.
- ● We don’t allow bullying or harassment. This includes abusive language, revealing others’ personal or sensitive information (aka “doxing”), or incitement or participation with others in activity of this nature. Do not glorify or support violence or others who speak violently or promote violence.
- ● We don't allow content that is excessively gruesome or shocking such as content that is sadistic or gratuitously graphic. Do not share content or activities that promote or encourage suicide or any type of self-injury, harm, or self-mutilation. If you see signs that someone may be considering self-harm or suicide, please contact us immediately and notify the appropriate authority in your region if the situation is an emergency.
- ● We require you to use your true identity on Panelist, provide accurate information about yourself or your organisation, and only share information that is real and authentic.
- ● Do not share content in a way that you know is, or think may be, misleading or inaccurate, including misinformation or disinformation. Do not share content to interfere with or improperly influence an election or another civic process. We may prevent you from posting content from sites that are known to produce or contain misinformation. Do not share content that directly contradicts guidance from leading global health organisations and public health authorities. Do not post content that denies a well-documented historical event such as the Holocaust or slavery. Do not share false content or information, including news stories, that present untrue facts or events as though they are true or likely true. Do not post “deepfake” images or videos of others or otherwise post content that has been manipulated to deceive. Do not share content or endorse someone or something in exchange for personal benefit (including personal or family relationships, monetary payment, free products or services, or other value), without including a clear and conspicuous notice of the personal benefit you receive.
- ● We don’t allow fake profiles or entities. Do not post misleading or deceptive information about yourself, your business, your qualifications, work experience, affiliations, or achievements. Do not use an image of someone else, or any other image that is not your likeness, for your profile photo. Do not associate yourself on Panelist with a business or organisation that you are not actually associated with. Do not use or attempt to use another person's Panelist account or create a member profile for anyone other than yourself. And do not share your Panelist account with anyone else.
- ● We don’t allow untargeted, irrelevant, obviously unwanted, unauthorised, inappropriately commercial or promotional, or gratuitously repetitive messages or other similar content. Do not use Panelist to sensationalise or capitalise on tragic events for commercial purposes. Please make the effort to create original, professional, relevant, and interesting content. Respond authentically to others’ content and don’t agree with others ahead of time to like or re-share each other’s content.
- ● Embrace your fellow Panelists irrespective of race, gender, disability, medical or other needs
- ● Do everything possible to respect your fellow members, give them full access to your resources, and promote equal opportunity.
- ● Do not discriminate against fellow community members.
- ● Engage your fellow community members in decision-making discussions.
- ● Value the importance of diversity.
- ● Immediately report racist and other discriminating incidents to us.
Respect Panelist’s rights
- ● Do not violate the rights of Panelist. For more information about what this means, see our User Agreement. You are not allowed to suggest you’re affiliated with or endorsed by Panelist when you’re not. Don’t violate our intellectual property rights, scrape our website, or interfere with the functionality of the service or disrupt the platform.
- ● You may access Panelist only in the manner that we expressly authorise. Do not access Panelist except through the interfaces intentionally provided by us, such as mobile applications and Panelist.com.
- ● Do not remove any copyright, trademark, or other proprietary rights notices contained in or on Panelist.
- ● You must respect our rules, agreements, and policies. You are not permitted to violate any additional terms concerning Panelist services that are provided when you sign up for or start using Panelist.